- Sponsored Funding & COVID-19
- Budget Preparation Guidelines
- FAQs and Manuals
- Fee-For-Service Guidelines
- Pre-Award Proposal Process Flowchart (PDF)
- Funding Opportunities
- GoldSheet Definitions
- GoldSheet Research Categories
- Institutional Information for Proposal Submissions
- Participant Support Costs - ISU Guidance
- Incoming PI Transfer Process (PDF)
- Preliminary Proposal Submission
- Updated GoldSheet Process (Prior to Award)
- Updated GoldSheet Flowchart (Prior to Award)
- Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Sponsor Requirements
- OMB Uniform Guidance
- Request an MTA or NDA
- Contact Us
Allowable Tuition Rates for Proposals
The Summer tuition rates are based on five (5) credit hours.
See also: Graduate Assistant Stipends
Please note: Allowability of tuition costs varies by sponsoring agency.
For detailed information regarding tuition scholarships, please refer to "Tuition Scholarship Awards" section of the Graduate College Handbook.
FY21 Graduate Assistant Stipends. These rates are set by the Graduate College.
Please refer to the most recent NIH notice when applying for NIH Kirschstein-NRSA awards.