- Sponsored Funding & COVID-19
- Budget Preparation Guidelines
- FAQs and Manuals
- Fee-For-Service Guidelines
- Pre-Award Proposal Process (PDF)
- Funding Opportunities
- GoldSheet Definitions
- GoldSheet Research Categories
- Institutional Information for Proposal Submissions
- Participant Support Costs - ISU Guidance (PDF)
- PI Transfer Process
- Preliminary Proposal Submission
- Updated GoldSheet Process (Prior to Award)
- Updated GoldSheet Flowchart (Prior to Award)
- Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Sponsor Requirements
- OMB Uniform Guidance
- Request an MTA or NDA
- Contact Us
Allowable Tuition Rates for Proposals
The Summer tuition rates are based on five (5) credit hours.
See also: Graduate Assistant Stipends
Please note: Allowability of tuition costs varies by sponsoring agency.
This table represents the amount of tuition to be included in a grant proposal where the tuition is an allowable cost by the sponsor. Page 5 of the attached document provides a recap of the Federal regulations relating to the allowability of charging graduate assistant stipends and tuition to sponsored funding. [5-page PDF]
For detailed information regarding tuition scholarships, please refer to "Tuition Scholarship Awards" section of the Graduate College Handbook.
FY20 Graduate Assistant Stipends. These rates are set by the Graduate College (PDF).
Please refer to the most recent NIH notice when applying for NIH Kirschstein-NRSA awards.