- Budget Preparation Guidelines
- FAQs and Manuals
- Fee-For-Service Guidelines
- Pre-Award Proposal Process Flowchart (PDF)
- Funding Opportunities
- GoldSheet Definitions
- GoldSheet Research Categories
- Institutional Information for Proposal Submissions
- Incoming PI Transfer Process (MS-Word)
- Preliminary Proposal Submission
- Updated GoldSheet Process (Prior to Award)
- Updated GoldSheet Flowchart (Prior to Award)
- Proposal Submission Guidelines
- OSPA Tip Sheets
- Sponsor Requirements
- Sponsored Funding & COVID-19
- Request an MTA or NDA
- Contact Us
Allowable Tuition Rates for Proposals
The Summer tuition rates are based on five (5) credit hours.
See also: Graduate Assistant Stipends
Please note: Allowability of tuition costs varies by sponsoring agency.
*Specific Graduate Departments include: Animal Science; Computer Science; Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Genetics, Development, and Cell Biology; Industrial Design; Microbiology; Natural Resource Ecology and Management; Plant Pathology and Microbiology
For detailed information regarding tuition scholarships, please refer to "Tuition Scholarship Awards" section of the Graduate College Handbook.
FY24 Graduate Assistant Stipends. These rates are set by the Graduate College.
Please refer to the most recent NIH notice when applying for NIH Kirschstein-NRSA awards.